Chicken and Chorizo Paella recipe
My idea was to create the simplest Chicken and Chorizo Paella recipe with ingredients that everyone has at home. So, chicken thighs (or wings), chorizo, canned tomatoes, rice, and chicken stock are all you need for this Chicken and Chorizo Paella recipe.
So let's go!
Chicken and Chorizo Paella recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- chicken thighs and/or wings ~ 1 thigh + 3 wings (400-500gr)
- chorizo (raw or cured) ~1/2 cup (100-200gr)
- red bell pepper 1/2
- flat beans 1 handful (optional)
- tomatoes 2 (canned)
- garlic ~ 3 cloves
- rice Bomba or Arborio or short grain rice (not brown) 1.5 cups (320gr)
- chicken stock ~ 4.5 -6 cups. I use 6 cups (1280ml) for my 20-inch pan.
- paprika sweet (smoked) ~ 1.5 teaspoons
- extra virgin olive oil ~ 3 tablespoons
- saffron 1 pinch (optional).
When you are in Barcelona, I would love to invite you to my Seafood Paella and Sangria Cooking Class!
Or join me Online with my Virtual Paella Cooking Class
Enjoy cooking our Chicken and Chorizo paella recipe!
Spanish chef and founder of